You were injured many months or even years ago, you’ve tried numerous doctors, drugs and therapies, but nothing has given you long lasting relief or a return of your quality of life.
Your pain just started one day without any specific cause you can remember. Since then is has gotten progressively worse, and now you aren’t able to do things you used to do. Sure you’ve had aches and pains before, but nothing that has lasted this long or affected your life this much.
You have had some trauma in your life, maybe physical, maybe mental or emotional, and you know that your current physical pain is somehow related to what happened to you. You really need someone you can feel safe with, because it’s hard to let your guard down.
You have noticed that when you injure yourself, you just don’t get over it as quickly as you used to. You pretty much always have some part of your body hurting or feeling stiff.
You were in an accident, and you can’t seem to get back to normal. Everybody thinks you should be better by now, but you still have pain in your body, and you feel anxious a lot. It is really hard for you to put yourself back in situations like the one where the accident occurred.
You are a woman with pelvic pain and/or bladder dysfunction who is looking for a way to treat these problems without drugs or surgery.
Our approach works best for Adults who are dealing with:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Pelvic Pain and dysfunction
- Injuries from an accident
- Headaches & TMJ
- Pain with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
To get the best results possible, it helps if you:
- Have patience with yourself and the process. Think of your pain as a weed, pulling it up by the roots takes a bit more effort and time, but the end result is worth it.
- Are open to feeling your body as an interconnected unit, and can consider the possibility that pain in one area of your body can be caused by a problem in a different area.
- Recognize that our thoughts, memories and emotions are all closely linked with our bodies, and want to find out if yours might be increasing your pain.
- Want more out of physical therapy than just symptom relief. You want to feel good in your body, so you can achieve your life’s purpose.
If this sounds like you, and you want to know how to get started, download our free Pain Journal and discussion guide.
Wondering how our approach works? Check out Our Approach.